Due to the COVID-19 restrictions you are now required to make a booking if you wish to visit the Koala Hospital.BOOK A VISIT
You must book online before you can visit the Port Macquarie Koala Hospital. Tickets are not available at the Koala Hospital - all visits must be pre-booked. If you are booking as a family or group, every person attending must have their name and phone number listed individually regardless of their age.
Collection of your name and contact details is a government requirement relating to COVID-19 safety procedures. Other information is being collected by us for statistical purposes.
COVID-19 changes and precautions for visitor and staff safety
We have made many modifications to assist with the social distancing requirements. These include;
- Introducing a booking system with time slots so that visitor numbers are limited to ensure group numbers are controlled and everyone has space to enjoy their visit.
- Bookings can only be made online
- Guided tours will not be held at present
- The Koalaseum will continue to be temporarily closed to the public
- The souvenir shop will not accept cash, with contactless card payment preferred.
- Signage has been installed stipulating guests are not to enter if they have been asked to self-isolate
- Signage has been installed encouraging social distancing and increased hygiene
- Hand sanitiser stations have been provided
- Cleaning throughout the Koala Hospital has been increased
- Toilets are being cleaned professionally twice each day
Self Guided Tour Information. Print out your own copy to bring with youBOOK A VISIT