- Shopping Cart
- Adopt a Wild Koala
- Koala Hospital Membership
- Feeling warm and fuzzy
- New York City premiere of the Documentary 'Koala Hospital'
- Sydney University Research
- THE HAZARDS OF THE KOALA BREEDING SEASON
- Thinking of becoming a VOLUNTEER at the Koala Hospital?
- You helped us with DONATIONS over the last three months.
- Tasman Brodie
- You Helped Us During June July
- BARRY PHOTO COMPETITION
- My goodness...koalas get themselves in some odd places
- Thanks First National Real Estate, Port Macquarie
- Have you checked out eShop yet?
- Environmental Donation
- Koala Stories by Pam Whippy
- Koala Hospital Documentary
- Koala Hospital Supervisor - Cheyne Flanagan
- Meet one of our dedicated wildlife carers – Judy Brady
- Welcome to the new website!
- Meet Birthday Girl!
- Seaview Farida Update
- Where's Barry?
- Gumtips Newsletter
- About the Hospital
- Contact us
- The Facts About Koalas
- Accomodation for National Koala onference
Feeling warm and fuzzy
- Tuesday, 12 March 2013
An article in the Sun Herald March 10, 2013Nina Karnikowski Travel Writer
Nina Karnikowski decides it's high time to get cuddly with an Aussie favourite.I’ve never touched a koala. As an Australian, I’m almost ashamed to admit it. It seems on par with never having eaten a Vegemite sandwich, never...
New York City premiere of the Documentary 'Koala Hospital'
- Tuesday, 29 January 2013
According to Susan Kelly, koalas have become "urban refugees," under siege by expanding cities that bring with them deforestation, dogs, traffic, and other ills for native wildlife. Director of Global Briefing, and writer, producer and director of the new documentary Koala Hospital, Susan Kelly...
Sydney University Research
- Sunday, 18 November 2012
The work that the Koala Hospital has hosted has been fantastic and the effort and assistance provided by the whole organization but particularly by Cheyne and all the volunteers over the years with Jo and also our other PhD students, has been truly magnificent. I know how disruptive and...