If you’re not currently a member of the Koala Hospital, why not sign up?
Objectives of the Association:
- The preservation and care of wild koalas.
- The preservation and expansion of habitat of wild koalas.
- The collection of information for research relating to habitat, disease, nutrition and habits of wild koalas and the recording of same.
- To rescue and treat sick and injured koalas and to record details and case histories and release back to home range if possible.
- To provide educational material, to increase public awareness of all aspects of the koala.
- Protection of the wild koala population through liaison with local councils, NSW Government departments and private property owners.
Donate to the Koala Hospital
The Koala Preservation Society Australia Inc. is a registered charity, donations within Australia are tax deductable
Check out our free app with your mobile phone that gives a voucher for $1 off a drink at our kiosk, but also gives links to the website & phone, Facebook, twitter and adopt a koala